Understanding and evaluating critically scientific publications is not an easy task, in particular at the beginning of a scientific career or when working in a multidisciplinary environment. It needs time and practice, as well some fundamental know-how to speed up the process of understanding scientific literature.
E-KAT is a tool to speed up this process. Based on publications in the field of "Biocatalysis" and in coordination to the course "Green Chemistry - Advanced Concepts" we will discuss articles of different complexity. On moodle information to methods and technical terms will be provided to facilitate understanding. Missing and achieved know-how, respectively, can be tested.
- ZHAW Teacher: Katrin Hecht (N Wiss. Mitarbeiterin)
- ZHAW Teacher: Susanne Patricia Clements (N Angestellte)
- ZHAW Teacher: Nicole Gerber (N Dozentin)
- ZHAW Teacher: Franziska Honegger (N Extern)
- ZHAW Teacher: Stefan Michael Kauer (N Dozent)
- ZHAW Teacher: Andrea Krähenbühl (N Extern)
- ZHAW Teacher: Stefanie Lange (N Wiss. Mitarbeiterin)
- ZHAW Teacher: Susanne Nörr-Pfenninger (N Dozentin)
- ZHAW Teacher: Paul Schmitter (N Wiss. Mitarbeiter)