- Teacher: Jürg Boos (N Dozent)
- Teacher: Thomas Bratschi (N Dozent)
- Teacher: Sandra Burri (N Dozentin)
- Teacher: Marie-Louise Cezanne (N Wiss. Mitarbeiterin)
- Teacher: Lars Fieseler (N Dozent)
- Teacher: Gioia Jutzi (N Wiss. Mitarbeiterin)
- Teacher: Andreas Kilchör (N Dozent)
- Teacher: Julia Lietha (N Wiss. Mitarbeiterin)
- Teacher: Alex Mathis (N Dozent)
In diesem Weiterbildungskurs werden wir selber Mozzarella herstellen. Dazu wird es viele weitere Infos rund ums Thema Milch und Käseherstellung geben und hoffentlich reichlich Inspirationen für den Einsatz in der Schule.
Welcome to the first ZHAW Nespresso University program In Coffee Expertise.
The program is a very exclusive learning designed as the highest level of the Coffee Expertise training path.
This part-time continuing education program aims to help you develop and deepen your expert knowledge of the processes involved in the coffee value chain. You will gain scientifically-based and practice-oriented expertise through a flexible and unique course format.
You will complete 18 online learning sections and attend two face-to-face weeks in Switzerland at the Nespresso production center in Romont (FR). We will be kicking off the program on June 14 with a three month self-learning period. This will be followed by a face-to-face week where we will put your learnings into practice. You will then again spend 5 months on self-learning followed by a second face-to-face week. The remaining 3 months you will need to dedicate to write your thesis. After presenting this work we will celebrate the reception of your diploma in June 2019.