Welcome to the first ZHAW Nespresso University program In Coffee Expertise.
The program is a very exclusive learning designed as the highest level of the Coffee Expertise training path.
This part-time continuing education program aims to help you develop and deepen your expert knowledge of the processes involved in the coffee value chain. You will gain scientifically-based and practice-oriented expertise through a flexible and unique course format.
You will complete 18 online learning sections and attend two face-to-face weeks in Switzerland at the Nespresso production center in Romont (FR). We will be kicking off the program on June 14 with a three month self-learning period. This will be followed by a face-to-face week where we will put your learnings into practice. You will then again spend 5 months on self-learning followed by a second face-to-face week. The remaining 3 months you will need to dedicate to write your thesis. After presenting this work we will celebrate the reception of your diploma in June 2019.
- Teacher: Manuel Babbi (N Wiss. Mitarbeiter)
- Teacher: Regula Billeter (N Wiss. Mitarbeiterin)
- Teacher: Jürgen Dengler (N Dozent)
- Teacher: Martin Geilhausen (N Wiss. Mitarbeiter)
- Teacher: Dominik Lötscher (N Angestellter)
- Teacher: Claudia Ruoss-Handschin (N Angestellte)
- Teacher: Monika Schwalm (N Wiss. Mitarbeiterin)