Internet Explorer is no longer being supported. Please use a different browser like Firefox or Google Chrome.
Introduction to Functional Programming FS22
- Written final examination ("Semesterendprüfung SEP")
- Can be written electronically (on one's own device)
- Includes coding
- Accounts for at least 80% of the final assessment
- Mini projects
- Mini projects are optional
- Deliverable is a presentation at the end of the term (last lecture)
- The grading only counts if it is better than the final examination ("Bonussystem")
- The grading accounts for (a maximum of) 20% of the final assessment
- Projects can be handed in by teams consisting of no more than four members
- Registration is mandatory (https://forms.gle/9RFQP3cBBTUWfBBo7)
References and Links
Functional Programming General Links
- Documentation containing many more links (Books, Courses, Tutorials, etc.).
- The Haskell tool stack
- Hackage, the Haskell package repository
- Hoogle, a Haskell API search engine, which allows you to search the Haskell libraries on Stackage by either function name, or by approximate type signature.